Looking for our Wish Lists? Here they are.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tiny Prints Christmas Cards


 

Its almost November! Which means Christmas is right around the corner. Have you started thinking about your Christmas cards yet? We had cards from Tiny Prints last year and they were fabulous.  The highest quality cards we've ever used. I am so excited to use Tiny Prints again this year.

Be sure to "like" Tiny Prints on Facebook-they have a video up explaining the greatness of their new Premium Double Thick Matte Paper.  Our cards from last year looked great in our online preview, but when they arrived I was blown away by the quality of the paper and printing. And this year, they've made it better!

They have cards that are super easy.  This one would be perfect to just plop a couple instagram pictures from your phone into.



If you want to share a little bit more but a letter is boring or intimidates you, then this card is for you.  I love the timeline look.  And again, so easy. All you have to do is pick a few pictures and add some quick event captions.


Once again, I think some of my favorites are there many round options. I love that its different and I love that they can also hang on trees as ornaments.

Tiny Prints has over 800 Christmas Cards! The only thing better would be if they had a card for military service and/or deployment, but I know I can tweak one of their cards to work for our situation. Even better, Tiny Prints has a promotions page that has all sorts of great offers.  Saving money on a great product always makes my day.

And the best news all day...Tiny Prints is offering a giveaway to one of my readers! I am so excited for one of you to be able to order some of these fabulous cards.  The winner will receive $50 off your total order (not including shipping and it cannot be combined with other offers).

Because there are over 800 photo card options, I'm having a hard time narrowing it down.  As your entry into the giveaway, tell me which photo card you think I should chose for our family cards this year. A winner will be picked on November 1st.

Happy browsing!!

Tiny Prints sponsored this post but my opinions of their marvelous products are all my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment